RESIDES: Lakeland, FL
Gavin is a fourth-generation race car driver, so racing is in his DNA. His Great-Grandfather was a lifelong driver and competed in the NASCAR Busch Series.
Gavin began racing go-karts at 5 years old where he learned the craft of racing, from control to adapting to the racetrack for speed. He has competed at the highest level of competition in Racing Go-Karts on asphalt and dirt throughout the United States. He has won countless races, championships, and set multiple track records all while competing above his age class. His love and passion for racing continue to intensify with every lap he takes.
In 2018 and 2019 Gavin also competed in the Pro-Truck adult class at 4-17 Southern Speedway. His Driving Coach and Spotter is former NASCAR driver, Edward Howell. He has logged over a thousand laps under Mr. Howell’s expert guidance at Auburndale Speedway.
In 2020 Gavin returned to racing in the INEX Legend Car and the Pro-Truck. He had 6 featured wins in the Young Lions Legends, 4th place in Thursday Thunder Atlanta INEX Legend Series. and was first in points in the Young Lions Legends at Auburndale Speedway. He also had his 3rd career win in the Pro-Trucks at Crisp Motorsports Park and finished 3rd in the Pro-Trucks at the Snowball Derby.
In 2021 Gavin is competing in Pro-Trucks at various tracks around the Southeast.
“Racing is not just a sport for me, it is a way of life. I have extensive knowledge of NASCAR, the racers, and the racing world. I have a deep inner confidence in my racing abilities, and I am continuing to gain more experience with each race. My purpose in life is to race!” Gavin Graham
JOIN GAVIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Third career win in the Pro-Truck at Crisp Motorsports Park
- 6 feature wins in the Young Lions Legends
- First in points at Auburndale Speedway in the Young Lions Division
- 4th place – Thursday Thunder Atlanta INEX Legend Series
- Gavin joined Hermie Sadler Motorsports as JR2 driver for Premier Karting at the age of 10
- Moved up to 12 & 15-year-old classes and quickly became a contender winning many races
- Joined the Legend team (Little Gator Motorsports) Pro-Truck Team (Scott Walters Racing)
- Edward Howell, former NASCAR driver is Gavin’s coach, spotter and mentor
- JR2 – Calm Before the Storm Champion (North Carolina)
- JR2 – Big O Champion (South Carolina)
- JR2 & JR3 GMAN Memorial Champion (North Carolina)
- JR2 – Mid West Maxx Daddy won 3 races in 5 starts (Kansas)
- 417 Southern Speedway Pro-Truck feature winner age 11
- Auburndale Speedway Semi-Pro Legend feature winner age 11
- 417 Southern Speedway Semi-Pro Legend feature winner age 11
- JR2 & JR Elite Champion – The Series (NC, SC, VA)
- Florida Dirt Championship Series
- JR 1 Pro State Champion
- Junior division record 13 pole positions out of possible 18 poles
- JR 1 broke track record at Dirt Devil Speedway
- JR 2 set new track record at Crossroads Motorplex
- Thanksgiving Thunder Big Dog 2nd
- 417 Southern Speedway top 10 finish Pro-Truck class at age 10
Gavin started racing go-karts intermittently at the age of 7 years old, Gavin’s Great Grandfather former race car driver was the first notice his talent. Gavin completed the Ambassador racing school at age 8, under guidance of instructor Ray Garcia improved quickly moved to dirt tracks seeking higher competition.
- Vega Dirt Series – JR Sportsman Division Champion
- Florida Dirt Championship Series – JR – set new track record Dirt Devils Speedway
- Many wins on dirt and asphalt throughout Florida and Georgia